Does Your System Have a Cough?
ADI Strategies HealthCheck™ provides existing Oracle EPM (Hyperion), BI, and OFSAA customers with the opportunity for an independent third party to review and assess their current solutions.
This comprehensive 2-day session consists of discussions guided by a pre-defined checklist of key inspection points associated with best practices for specific types of applications. The discussion is led by seasoned ADI team members who interview and collect feedback from the customer to begin the process of identifying the root cause of any issues within an EPM or BI application.
The following will be delivered as part of the ADI Strategies HealthCheck™:
1. ADI Strategies HealthCheck™ Document, which includes:
- Executive summary with overall health status
- Findings which identifies specific issues impacting the health of an application
- Recommendations categorized into a roadmap of short term and longer term enhancements
2. Meeting with the customer to walk through the ADI Strategies HealthCheck™ Document, and discuss any questions or next steps.
Here are some examples of what our customers have experienced:
- A customer asked ADI Strategies to review an Essbase calculation that took 24 hours to compete. Based upon the expert opinions provided in the ADI Strategies HealthCheck™ Document, the calculation was modified which resulted in a reduction of the overall processing time to LESS THAN 5 Minutes!
- After spending 9+ months and nearly one million dollars, on a previous implementation, a customer asked ADI Strategies to review their failed Hyperion Planning project and the resulting application to determine what could be done to deliver the solution. Based upon the expert opinions provided in the ADI Strategies HealthCheck™ Document, the customer was able to deliver the completed solution to salvage their investment in the Hyperion suite of products.
- A customer asked ADI Strategies to review their growing EPM application to determine what could be done to reduce the size and improve overall stability and performance. Based upon the expert opinions provided in the ADI Strategies HealthCheck™ Document, the customer was able to reduce the size of their application by a factor of 100 while drastically reducing calculation times and improving the overall usability of the application.
Contact us to learn more about how ADI Strategies can help you by evaluate your existing Oracle EPM (Hyperion), BI, and OFSAA system.